My name is Elizabeth and I am a retired police officer. On retirement, I worked as a guide for The National Trust for Scotland which I thoroughly enjoyed. Passionate about meeting new people and telling them about this amazing area, I now run Aberdeenshire Tours. I live and work in the north east of Scotland and am proud to take visitors around this part of my lovely country. Here we have more castles (per acre) than anywhere else in the UK, some of the most famous whisky distilleries in the world, around 100 stone circles, beautiful beaches, stunning scenery with wonderful wildlife and much more. Scotland’s roads can be challenging but as an experienced advanced driver, the comfort and safety of my passengers is paramount. I will take your holiday wishes and create a bespoke, customised private day tour just for you, using local knowledge, and taking careful consideration of the various opening times of properties and travelling time involved, you will get the most from your time in the area and a day to remember. A friendly welcome awaits visitors who will see that there is much to discover across the region.
“Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend”.
- if you contact us- we may keep a record of that contact.
- when you provide information directly to us – this includes information provided through web forms or emails.
- details of your visits to our Site – including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. For more information on how to delete or control cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org
- to process your booking and ensure any special requirements are met.
- to provide you with information about our products and services